The don drama is making a killing in syndication now that A&E has won a bidding war for the HBO series, snapping up rerun rights for $2.5 million per episode. Bada-bing!
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Quiz: Can you name these Image Comics characters?
- Josh Trank says 'Fantastic Four' will be 'multipower slugfest'
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!