The don drama is making a killing in syndication now that A&E has won a bidding war for the HBO series, snapping up rerun rights for $2.5 million per episode. Bada-bing!
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode
- 'Pretty Little Liars' ladies immortalize the 'Shhh' with matching tats
- Liam Neeson's tree creature looms in 'A Monster Calls' exclusive photo