…or did you shuffle out of Finding Neverland whimpering and runny-nosed? So dubbing the Oscar-nominated weepie the ”feel-good movie of the year” — as a recent ad from the movie’s studio, Miramax, does — seems like a case of cruelly misguided marketing. Without spoiling the ending, let’s just say that cupcake of an actor Freddie Highmore isn’t cartwheeling down some hill. Big fat tears are plooping down his little cheeks.
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'