…or did you shuffle out of Finding Neverland whimpering and runny-nosed? So dubbing the Oscar-nominated weepie the ”feel-good movie of the year” — as a recent ad from the movie’s studio, Miramax, does — seems like a case of cruelly misguided marketing. Without spoiling the ending, let’s just say that cupcake of an actor Freddie Highmore isn’t cartwheeling down some hill. Big fat tears are plooping down his little cheeks.
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!