…or did you shuffle out of Finding Neverland whimpering and runny-nosed? So dubbing the Oscar-nominated weepie the ”feel-good movie of the year” — as a recent ad from the movie’s studio, Miramax, does — seems like a case of cruelly misguided marketing. Without spoiling the ending, let’s just say that cupcake of an actor Freddie Highmore isn’t cartwheeling down some hill. Big fat tears are plooping down his little cheeks.
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!