…or did you shuffle out of Finding Neverland whimpering and runny-nosed? So dubbing the Oscar-nominated weepie the ”feel-good movie of the year” — as a recent ad from the movie’s studio, Miramax, does — seems like a case of cruelly misguided marketing. Without spoiling the ending, let’s just say that cupcake of an actor Freddie Highmore isn’t cartwheeling down some hill. Big fat tears are plooping down his little cheeks.
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- LAPD: No evidence of crime in Amber Heard abuse claim against Johnny Depp
- Former 'Glee' star Mark Salling formally charged in child porn case
- John Cena, WWE Superstars honor U.S. military in Memorial Day tribute
- Mel Brooks was 'ready to jump off a roof' over 'Solarbabies' fiasco
- WATCH: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' stars build their ideal mutant garage band
- James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel' casts Rosa Salazar as lead
- WATCH: Dierks Bentley on what influenced new album 'Black'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers