We don’t know when or where Nicole Richie is getting married, but we know a couple of folks who could do the music. One is papa Lionel, creator of such wedding slow-dance staples as ”Endless Love” and ”Three Times a Lady.” The other is her fiancé. On Tuesday, the Simple Life adventurer announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, last seen spinning the platters at Maxim magazine’s Super Bowl party on Saturday. The reality starlet and the DJ have been dating for about a year. According to the New York Daily News, Goldstein sealed the deal by giving Richie an engagement ring studded with diamonds and pink sapphires. It’ll be the first wedding for both Richie, 23, and Goldstein, who’s believed to be in his 30s. No word on a wedding date or venue, or whether the nuptials will be taped for a future Simple Life episode.
(Nichole Richie and DJ AM: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!