We don’t know when or where Nicole Richie is getting married, but we know a couple of folks who could do the music. One is papa Lionel, creator of such wedding slow-dance staples as ”Endless Love” and ”Three Times a Lady.” The other is her fiancé. On Tuesday, the Simple Life adventurer announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, last seen spinning the platters at Maxim magazine’s Super Bowl party on Saturday. The reality starlet and the DJ have been dating for about a year. According to the New York Daily News, Goldstein sealed the deal by giving Richie an engagement ring studded with diamonds and pink sapphires. It’ll be the first wedding for both Richie, 23, and Goldstein, who’s believed to be in his 30s. No word on a wedding date or venue, or whether the nuptials will be taped for a future Simple Life episode.
(Nichole Richie and DJ AM: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!