We don’t know when or where Nicole Richie is getting married, but we know a couple of folks who could do the music. One is papa Lionel, creator of such wedding slow-dance staples as ”Endless Love” and ”Three Times a Lady.” The other is her fiancé. On Tuesday, the Simple Life adventurer announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, last seen spinning the platters at Maxim magazine’s Super Bowl party on Saturday. The reality starlet and the DJ have been dating for about a year. According to the New York Daily News, Goldstein sealed the deal by giving Richie an engagement ring studded with diamonds and pink sapphires. It’ll be the first wedding for both Richie, 23, and Goldstein, who’s believed to be in his 30s. No word on a wedding date or venue, or whether the nuptials will be taped for a future Simple Life episode.
(Nichole Richie and DJ AM: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere