We don’t know when or where Nicole Richie is getting married, but we know a couple of folks who could do the music. One is papa Lionel, creator of such wedding slow-dance staples as ”Endless Love” and ”Three Times a Lady.” The other is her fiancé. On Tuesday, the Simple Life adventurer announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, last seen spinning the platters at Maxim magazine’s Super Bowl party on Saturday. The reality starlet and the DJ have been dating for about a year. According to the New York Daily News, Goldstein sealed the deal by giving Richie an engagement ring studded with diamonds and pink sapphires. It’ll be the first wedding for both Richie, 23, and Goldstein, who’s believed to be in his 30s. No word on a wedding date or venue, or whether the nuptials will be taped for a future Simple Life episode.
(Nichole Richie and DJ AM: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Best moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunited with her kids
- Ed Sheeran breaks out his British red coat for Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July party
- Billy Joel's surprise July 4 wedding
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!