We don’t know when or where Nicole Richie is getting married, but we know a couple of folks who could do the music. One is papa Lionel, creator of such wedding slow-dance staples as ”Endless Love” and ”Three Times a Lady.” The other is her fiancé. On Tuesday, the Simple Life adventurer announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, last seen spinning the platters at Maxim magazine’s Super Bowl party on Saturday. The reality starlet and the DJ have been dating for about a year. According to the New York Daily News, Goldstein sealed the deal by giving Richie an engagement ring studded with diamonds and pink sapphires. It’ll be the first wedding for both Richie, 23, and Goldstein, who’s believed to be in his 30s. No word on a wedding date or venue, or whether the nuptials will be taped for a future Simple Life episode.
(Nichole Richie and DJ AM: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Michael Fassbender plays Frozen Blackjack with Jimmy Fallon
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC