Enough kvetching about Ashlee Simpson — and her 2.6 million-selling debut album, Autobiography. Watch the second season of her MTV reality series if you must (episode 3 airs Tuesday, Feb. 8). But when it comes to her music, it’s time to let go of your exaggerated outrage — backing tracks! well, I never! — and turn your attention toward some deserving pop-rock chicks who got lost in the shuffle last year. Here are six flavors to choose from — start sampling!
(Ashlee Simpson: Neal Preston / Retna)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early