Enough kvetching about Ashlee Simpson — and her 2.6 million-selling debut album, Autobiography. Watch the second season of her MTV reality series if you must (episode 3 airs Tuesday, Feb. 8). But when it comes to her music, it’s time to let go of your exaggerated outrage — backing tracks! well, I never! — and turn your attention toward some deserving pop-rock chicks who got lost in the shuffle last year. Here are six flavors to choose from — start sampling!
(Ashlee Simpson: Neal Preston / Retna)
Posted February 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room