Helen (Beloved’s Kimberly Elise, pictured) gets the boot from her husband of 18 years (Bringing Down the House’s Steve Harris) and ends up taking solace from a pot-smoking old lady (scripter Tyler Perry). Based on Perry’s stage play.
Posted February 10 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'
- 'Man With a Plan': Matt LeBlanc on his 'bananas' new show
- 'SNL' sketch turns an innocent Halloween into a wild and crazy night
- 'SNL': Tom Hanks plays 'Black Jeopardy' as a Donald Trump supporter
- Leslie Jones talks website hack on 'SNL' Weekend Update
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'