Helen (Beloved’s Kimberly Elise, pictured) gets the boot from her husband of 18 years (Bringing Down the House’s Steve Harris) and ends up taking solace from a pot-smoking old lady (scripter Tyler Perry). Based on Perry’s stage play.
Posted February 10 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Great night for 'Arrow,' but 'Empire' is still king
- John Boyega on playing a black Stormtrooper: The backlash was 'unnecessary'
- Ralph Bakshi's 'Last Days of Coney Island' to premiere on Vimeo
- 'The Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero previews the 'explosive' season premiere
- Blake Shelton announces 11-city 2016 tour
- The best Twitter reactions to the premiere of 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan navigate parenthood in new 'Catastrophe' trailer