In a sexually explicit drama from Italian director Sergio Castellitto, a doctor in midlife crisis (Castellitto) flashes back to his torrid love affair with the destitute woman (a frumpified Penélope Cruz) he first ”took” by force.
Posted February 10 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters