In a sexually explicit drama from Italian director Sergio Castellitto, a doctor in midlife crisis (Castellitto) flashes back to his torrid love affair with the destitute woman (a frumpified Penélope Cruz) he first ”took” by force.
Posted February 10 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'