In a sexually explicit drama from Italian director Sergio Castellitto, a doctor in midlife crisis (Castellitto) flashes back to his torrid love affair with the destitute woman (a frumpified Penélope Cruz) he first ”took” by force.
Posted February 10 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ben Affleck's Batman had to be a hulking 'tower of muscle'
- Brian Regan's nerves got the best of him during one of his first big shows
- CBS cancels 'Extant,' developing new Halle Berry project
- Stephenie Meyer has no plans to release 'Midnight Sun' after EL James' 'Grey'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' had the highest rated first season in cable history
- New York Comic-Con: Clark Gregg teases 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Civil War' connection
- '33' featurette dives deep into the true story of the trapped Chilean miners