A drama from director John Boorman about an American journalist (Samuel L. Jackson) who meets an Afrikaans poet (Juliette Binoche) while covering 1996’s South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission hearings.
Posted February 10 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'