Queen Latifah (pictured, with costar Mena Suvari) returns to the Barbershop franchise as her character hits the road to Atlanta and a hoity-toity salon run by a hoitier-toitier Kevin Bacon before setting up her own shop with Alicia Silverstone in tow.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Johnny Depp to star in 'The Invisible Man' for Universal
- Ava DuVernay says 'it's not that hard' to make diverse hires in Hollywood
- The Tanners ring up Michelle in fullest 'Fuller House' trailer yet
- Lilly Singh admits the hardest part of filming 'A Trip to Unicorn Island'
- Amy Schumer takes on serious role in veteran drama 'Thank You for Your Service'
- 'Vinyl' showrunner Terence Winter picks his favorite vinyl record
- Starz greenlights 'White Queen' sequel 'The White Princess'