Queen Latifah (pictured, with costar Mena Suvari) returns to the Barbershop franchise as her character hits the road to Atlanta and a hoity-toity salon run by a hoitier-toitier Kevin Bacon before setting up her own shop with Alicia Silverstone in tow.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'La La Land' director on the 'timeless glamour' of Gosling & Stone
- 'Willy Wonka' costars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Should Ryan Lochte be allowed to compete in 'Dancing With the Stars'?
- 'Arrow' unveils new villain Prometheus in season 5 photos
- 'Doctor Who' star Karen Gillan cast in 'Jumanji'
- 'The Flash' debuts first look at Flashpoint
- Tim McGraw crashes wedding and sings 'My Little Girl'