Unlikely to win Dad of the Year honors any time soon, an ex-con (Billy Bob Thornton) returns home nearly two decades after a high-speed car chase ended up killing his son and seriously injuring his wife (An Officer and a Gentleman’s Lisa Blount).
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters