Unlikely to win Dad of the Year honors any time soon, an ex-con (Billy Bob Thornton) returns home nearly two decades after a high-speed car chase ended up killing his son and seriously injuring his wife (An Officer and a Gentleman’s Lisa Blount).
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Motörhead cancel three shows following guitarist Phil Campbell's hospitalization
- See Joseph Gordon-Levitt sing 'Fly Me to the Moon' with Miss Piggy
- J.J. Abrams' favorite 'Star Wars' fan theory is...
- 'Anomalisa' featurette highlights patience and precision of stop-motion magic
- Tyrese Gibson on second anniversary of Paul Walker's death
- 'Scream Queens' star Niecy Nash talks Steve Nash, Barack Obama, and CVS coupons
- Keith Richards thinks 'Mick Jagger had nothing to say' on solo records