Quite possibly the best hydroplane-racing movie ever made! A family man (Jim Caviezel) dreams of driving the community-owned hydroplane (called Miss Madison) to victory against the pros at the national hydroplaning championships.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick
- 'Man With a Plan' showrunner previews Matt LeBlanc’s return to sitcoms
- Oprah Winfrey to Hillary Clinton critics: 'Do you like this country?'