The softer side of director Danny Boyle (28 Days Later). Two young brothers (including Alex Etel, pictured) conflict when they find a suitcase full of money. One has money-making fantasies; one wants to help the poor.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode