Todd Solondz’s (Storytelling) darkly comedic meditation on desire. A 12-year-old girl does her darnedest to get pregnant. But her parents intervene, so she runs away.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad
- Student Academy Award winners announced
- Lance Bass: Gay dating show will be 'more realistic' than 'The Bachelor'
- Gene Wilder: An appreciation
- Here's where you can watch Gene Wilder's best movies
- Alicia Silverstone, Mena Suvari Share 'American Woman' Photos
- 'Stranger Things' stars share adorable on-set photos