Jack Black doesn’t appear, but you got the right idea. This documentary follows the volatile Paul Green and his real-life rock academy as he prepares his punk prodigies and metalhead minors at a German Frank Zappa festival.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast