From Akira’s Katsuhiro Otomo comes one of the priciest Japanese anime productions ever. In 19th-century Britain, a young inventor (Anna Paquin providing his male voice) holds the future — or a ”steam ball” — in his hands. Patrick Stewart and Alfred Molina also lend their voices.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit