Anthony LaPaglia (TV’s Without a Trace) is a New Jersey widower dealing with the departure of one son while desperately trying to hold another from self-destruction. A neighborly Allison Janney tries to brighten the downer daddy’s day.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters