Anthony LaPaglia (TV’s Without a Trace) is a New Jersey widower dealing with the departure of one son while desperately trying to hold another from self-destruction. A neighborly Allison Janney tries to brighten the downer daddy’s day.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard