Anthony LaPaglia (TV’s Without a Trace) is a New Jersey widower dealing with the departure of one son while desperately trying to hold another from self-destruction. A neighborly Allison Janney tries to brighten the downer daddy’s day.
Posted February 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'