More drug-related health woes for Matthew Perry, though not the kind you think, his publicist says. People reports that the 35-year-old Friends alum was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week for 24 hours after what his rep called a bad reaction to prescribed medication. Publicist Lisa Kasteler told the Associated Press that Perry’s doctor had ordered him to stay overnight at the undisclosed hospital for observation. Kasteler did not say what medication or medications caused the reaction, but she did tell AP that it was unrelated to Perry’s drug past. (As People notes, Perry was treated for alcohol and prescription-drug addiction in 1997 and in 2001.) ”He’s home, he’s fine,” Kasteler said on Sunday. Or, as Chandler Bing might say, ”Could I BE any more recovered?”
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 5 reasons Gal Gadot is a woman who kicks ass
- Justin Bieber wants you to 'look' at his butt
- Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' breaks another record
- Judd Apatow calls for Cosby supporters to 'stand with the victims'
- Jill Scott says she no longer supports Bill Cosby
- 'Project Runway': Meet the season 14 contestants
- Amanda Peterson, 'Can't Buy Me Love' costar, dies at 43
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!