More drug-related health woes for Matthew Perry, though not the kind you think, his publicist says. People reports that the 35-year-old Friends alum was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week for 24 hours after what his rep called a bad reaction to prescribed medication. Publicist Lisa Kasteler told the Associated Press that Perry’s doctor had ordered him to stay overnight at the undisclosed hospital for observation. Kasteler did not say what medication or medications caused the reaction, but she did tell AP that it was unrelated to Perry’s drug past. (As People notes, Perry was treated for alcohol and prescription-drug addiction in 1997 and in 2001.) ”He’s home, he’s fine,” Kasteler said on Sunday. Or, as Chandler Bing might say, ”Could I BE any more recovered?”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Weird Al talks about his worst costume and that time he fell through a stage
- 10 reasons Met Ball fashion is more fun than the Oscars red carpet
- Giorgio Moroder releases video for Sia-featuring 'Deja Vu'
- 'Walking Dead' actor Seth Gilliam arrested for DUI, speeding
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' soundtrack gets a remix album
- James Gunn weighs in on Joss Whedon fleeing Twitter
- Shondaland to produce adaptation of 'The Warmth of Other Suns' for FX
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!