More drug-related health woes for Matthew Perry, though not the kind you think, his publicist says. People reports that the 35-year-old Friends alum was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week for 24 hours after what his rep called a bad reaction to prescribed medication. Publicist Lisa Kasteler told the Associated Press that Perry’s doctor had ordered him to stay overnight at the undisclosed hospital for observation. Kasteler did not say what medication or medications caused the reaction, but she did tell AP that it was unrelated to Perry’s drug past. (As People notes, Perry was treated for alcohol and prescription-drug addiction in 1997 and in 2001.) ”He’s home, he’s fine,” Kasteler said on Sunday. Or, as Chandler Bing might say, ”Could I BE any more recovered?”
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar admits to child molestation
- 'Tomorrowland': Behind the design of utopia
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson give a commencement speech... in 1989
- Chris Pratt on those Indiana Jones rumors: 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!