More drug-related health woes for Matthew Perry, though not the kind you think, his publicist says. People reports that the 35-year-old Friends alum was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week for 24 hours after what his rep called a bad reaction to prescribed medication. Publicist Lisa Kasteler told the Associated Press that Perry’s doctor had ordered him to stay overnight at the undisclosed hospital for observation. Kasteler did not say what medication or medications caused the reaction, but she did tell AP that it was unrelated to Perry’s drug past. (As People notes, Perry was treated for alcohol and prescription-drug addiction in 1997 and in 2001.) ”He’s home, he’s fine,” Kasteler said on Sunday. Or, as Chandler Bing might say, ”Could I BE any more recovered?”
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Yvonne Strahovski joins Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale'
- Teyana Taylor: 5 things to know about the star of Kanye new video
- Here's where you can watch the Anthony Weiner documentary, 'Weiner'
- Marlene King debuts 'Famous in Love' trailer starring Bella Thorne
- Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka' and 'Blazing Saddles' star, dies at 83
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 13 questions we need answered before it ends
- An introduction to Deathstroke, the new DC movie universe villain