In a TV landscape filled with impossibly well-dressed lawyers, doctors, even housewives, NBC’s suburban mother and psychic on Medium deserves credit for keeping it real. Patricia Arquette’s crime-fighting seer (based on medium Allison DuBois, a consultant on the show) dons mom-like comfy sweaters and non-skintight denim. ”I didn’t want [her to be] some lady who was shopping all the time,” says Arquette. ”[Allison] spends more money on her kids than herself.” Apparently, Arquette’s pulled off the look: ”People tell us we look alike,” says DuBois.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow