In a TV landscape filled with impossibly well-dressed lawyers, doctors, even housewives, NBC’s suburban mother and psychic on Medium deserves credit for keeping it real. Patricia Arquette’s crime-fighting seer (based on medium Allison DuBois, a consultant on the show) dons mom-like comfy sweaters and non-skintight denim. ”I didn’t want [her to be] some lady who was shopping all the time,” says Arquette. ”[Allison] spends more money on her kids than herself.” Apparently, Arquette’s pulled off the look: ”People tell us we look alike,” says DuBois.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- See legendary 'Star Wars' artist Drew Struzan's poster for 'Tales of Halloween'
- Power Rangers casts Naomi Scott as Pink Ranger
- 'Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin previews Hayley's revenge, wolf-spooning with Jackson
- How Kate Winslet became an unsinkable acting force
- Iggy Azalea announces new album title, and says a new single is on the way
- See Zachary Levi and Neil Patrick Harris compete in 'Laser Maze' on 'Best Time Ever'
- Beach House announce surprise sixth album, due next week