In a TV landscape filled with impossibly well-dressed lawyers, doctors, even housewives, NBC’s suburban mother and psychic on Medium deserves credit for keeping it real. Patricia Arquette’s crime-fighting seer (based on medium Allison DuBois, a consultant on the show) dons mom-like comfy sweaters and non-skintight denim. ”I didn’t want [her to be] some lady who was shopping all the time,” says Arquette. ”[Allison] spends more money on her kids than herself.” Apparently, Arquette’s pulled off the look: ”People tell us we look alike,” says DuBois.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'