In a TV landscape filled with impossibly well-dressed lawyers, doctors, even housewives, NBC’s suburban mother and psychic on Medium deserves credit for keeping it real. Patricia Arquette’s crime-fighting seer (based on medium Allison DuBois, a consultant on the show) dons mom-like comfy sweaters and non-skintight denim. ”I didn’t want [her to be] some lady who was shopping all the time,” says Arquette. ”[Allison] spends more money on her kids than herself.” Apparently, Arquette’s pulled off the look: ”People tell us we look alike,” says DuBois.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages