Rory (James McAvoy) has gelled spiky hair, a nose ring, and a mouth that won’t stop berating people with cutting Irish wit. He also has muscular dystrophy. The movie gazes at this handicapped rebel and begs for our sympathy long after we’ve grown restless and eager to feel something else.
Starring: Romola Garai, James McAvoy, Steven Robertson; Director: Damien O'Donnell; Author: Jeffrey Caine; Release Date Limited: 02/04/2005; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 104; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'