Debra Messing hires Dermot Mulroney to be her hunky escort, but this isn’t just Pretty Man: So many other romantic comedies have been cannibalized that Maid of Honor of Frankenstein might be the better title.
Starring: Debra Messing, Dermot Mulroney; Starring: Jeremy Sheffield; Director: Clare Kilner; Release Date Wide: 02/04/2005; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!