Of course, what we are all really curious about is what the gown will look like. It’ll be the first marriage for both Christina Aguilera, 23, and music exec Jordan Bratman, 26. The singer’s beau of two years, Bratman popped the question on Friday while the pair were vacationing at an undisclosed location, her rep confirmed to People. He also presented her with a diamond ring designed by London jeweler Stephen Webster. No wedding date or venue has been decided on, rep Meghan Prophet told the Associated Press. Also, no word on whether the wedding dress will reflect the demure Christina of her first album or the ”Dirrty” Xtina of her second. Either way, we’re sure the gown will be beautiful in every single way, and that words won’t bring her down.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- 'Muppet Babies' series revival a go at Disney Junior
- Warren Beatty plays Howard Hughes in final 'Rules Don't Apply' trailer
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like