Of course, what we are all really curious about is what the gown will look like. It’ll be the first marriage for both Christina Aguilera, 23, and music exec Jordan Bratman, 26. The singer’s beau of two years, Bratman popped the question on Friday while the pair were vacationing at an undisclosed location, her rep confirmed to People. He also presented her with a diamond ring designed by London jeweler Stephen Webster. No wedding date or venue has been decided on, rep Meghan Prophet told the Associated Press. Also, no word on whether the wedding dress will reflect the demure Christina of her first album or the ”Dirrty” Xtina of her second. Either way, we’re sure the gown will be beautiful in every single way, and that words won’t bring her down.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ann Coulter slammed at Rob Lowe roast for conservative views
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good