Of course, what we are all really curious about is what the gown will look like. It’ll be the first marriage for both Christina Aguilera, 23, and music exec Jordan Bratman, 26. The singer’s beau of two years, Bratman popped the question on Friday while the pair were vacationing at an undisclosed location, her rep confirmed to People. He also presented her with a diamond ring designed by London jeweler Stephen Webster. No wedding date or venue has been decided on, rep Meghan Prophet told the Associated Press. Also, no word on whether the wedding dress will reflect the demure Christina of her first album or the ”Dirrty” Xtina of her second. Either way, we’re sure the gown will be beautiful in every single way, and that words won’t bring her down.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Extreme Fan Club with Chris Pratt -- exclusive video
- EW's definitive ranking of the top 10 'Pac-Man' ghosts
- Funeral for slain New York rapper will be held next week
- What to binge-watch: Memorial Day marathon edition
- Pac-Man turns 35: Looking back on three-plus decades of video games, pop culture, and cereal
- 'Mad Men' finale attracts record audience
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!