Of course, what we are all really curious about is what the gown will look like. It’ll be the first marriage for both Christina Aguilera, 23, and music exec Jordan Bratman, 26. The singer’s beau of two years, Bratman popped the question on Friday while the pair were vacationing at an undisclosed location, her rep confirmed to People. He also presented her with a diamond ring designed by London jeweler Stephen Webster. No wedding date or venue has been decided on, rep Meghan Prophet told the Associated Press. Also, no word on whether the wedding dress will reflect the demure Christina of her first album or the ”Dirrty” Xtina of her second. Either way, we’re sure the gown will be beautiful in every single way, and that words won’t bring her down.
Posted February 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC
- 'Bad Boys 3' director to write 'Uncharted' movie adaptation
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes
- Orlando Bloom joins Andy Samberg HBO mockumentary 'Tour de Pharmacy'