Of course, what we are all really curious about is what the gown will look like. It’ll be the first marriage for both Christina Aguilera, 23, and music exec Jordan Bratman, 26. The singer’s beau of two years, Bratman popped the question on Friday while the pair were vacationing at an undisclosed location, her rep confirmed to People. He also presented her with a diamond ring designed by London jeweler Stephen Webster. No wedding date or venue has been decided on, rep Meghan Prophet told the Associated Press. Also, no word on whether the wedding dress will reflect the demure Christina of her first album or the ”Dirrty” Xtina of her second. Either way, we’re sure the gown will be beautiful in every single way, and that words won’t bring her down.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Comedy Central defends Trevor Noah after Twitter controversy
- Marilyn Manson, Smashing Pumpkins team up for summer tour
- 'The Americans' renewed for season 4
- There's even more mayhem—and a plot—in the new 'Mad Max' trailer
- Watch Uzo Aduba play Sweeney Todd in Miscast performance
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight'-branded PlayStation 4 announced
- Ciara unveils timeless 'Jackie' album artwork, announces spring tour
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!