God — and time — is apparently on the Camdens’ side. The WB’s Monday night staple about a reverend’s clan was renewed for a 10th season, making it the longest-running family drama in history.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller Kate & Kate and More!