From the director of Bend It Like Beckham, a festively busy, exuberantly multicultural, intriguingly postmodern Bollywood take on Jane Austen that’s as irresistibly faux-exotic as a Putumayo CD sampler of world music.
Starring: Naveen Andrews, Daniel Gillies, Martin Henderson, Aishwarya Rai; Director: Gurinder Chadha; Author: Paul Mayeda Berges, Gurinder Chadha; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Miramax
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles