Proving that Polaroids can be more than just yellowing reminders of family reunions, The Polaroid Book features 287 images from the instant photo company’s 23,000-plus archive, many of them as beautiful and vivid as Peter Jones’ undated shot above. Wrapped in Polaroid’s distinctive silver foil, the book requires no shaking.
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Empire' releases two new songs including collaboration with Pitbull & Ne-Yo
- ‘The Goldbergs’ plans Milli Vanilli, Christian Slater episode
- Reese Witherspoon teases secret Disney project
- Watch '90s kids freak out when they discover the meaning behind 'Macarena'
- What if King Joffrey were the hero of 'Game of Thrones'?
- Hulk won't appear in 'Captain America: Civil War'
- 'Sesame Street' parodies THAT 'When Harry Met Sally' scene
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!