Proving that Polaroids can be more than just yellowing reminders of family reunions, The Polaroid Book features 287 images from the instant photo company’s 23,000-plus archive, many of them as beautiful and vivid as Peter Jones’ undated shot above. Wrapped in Polaroid’s distinctive silver foil, the book requires no shaking.
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Smash Mouth made an EDM song
- Seth Meyers to Bernie or Bust crowd: 'We don't have time for this'
- Man Booker Prize 2016 longlist revealed
- Michael Fassbender plays Frozen Blackjack with Jimmy Fallon
- Elizabeth Banks leads all-star a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'