Proving that Polaroids can be more than just yellowing reminders of family reunions, The Polaroid Book features 287 images from the instant photo company’s 23,000-plus archive, many of them as beautiful and vivid as Peter Jones’ undated shot above. Wrapped in Polaroid’s distinctive silver foil, the book requires no shaking.
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language