Proving that Polaroids can be more than just yellowing reminders of family reunions, The Polaroid Book features 287 images from the instant photo company’s 23,000-plus archive, many of them as beautiful and vivid as Peter Jones’ undated shot above. Wrapped in Polaroid’s distinctive silver foil, the book requires no shaking.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Watch the first trailer for 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell'
- Brian Williams might have misremembered a few more incidents
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' to end
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album