Proving that Polaroids can be more than just yellowing reminders of family reunions, The Polaroid Book features 287 images from the instant photo company’s 23,000-plus archive, many of them as beautiful and vivid as Peter Jones’ undated shot above. Wrapped in Polaroid’s distinctive silver foil, the book requires no shaking.
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mary J. Blige interviewed Hillary Clinton for Apple Music
- Rob Lowe plays a pitiful undecided voter for Stephen Colbert
- Donald Trump: Miss Universe winner 'gained massive amount of weight'
- Seth Meyers reviews Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's first debate
- Trevor Noah slams Donald Trump for taxes comment
- What To Watch Tuesday: Raise a glass to 'Drunk History'
- Stephen Colbert mocks Trump's sniffles with cocaine joke