He’s reportedly urging friends to read Tom Wolfe’s college novel, I Am Charlotte Simmons, which is rife with scenes of binge drinking and premarital sex. Is he shocked by new student mores or nostalgic for his own frat days?
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Keira Knightley in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Stephen King thinks 'Dark Tower' movie will happen with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey
- 'The Maltese Falcon' heading back to theaters for 75th anniversary
- Maisie Williams is 'all for Idris Elba' as the next Doctor
- Ken Watanabe delays Broadway return due to stomach cancer
- DMX found unresponsive by police, resuscitated: report
- 'TWD': Lauren Cohan moved to tears in exclusive 'Inside the Actors Studio' clip