He’s reportedly urging friends to read Tom Wolfe’s college novel, I Am Charlotte Simmons, which is rife with scenes of binge drinking and premarital sex. Is he shocked by new student mores or nostalgic for his own frat days?
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Will Ferrell attempt a disastrous half-court shot in 'Daddy's Home'
- Darren Aronofsky collaborates on Paris art installation on climate change
- Amazon is releasing the 'Transparent' season 2 premiere early
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards