He’s reportedly urging friends to read Tom Wolfe’s college novel, I Am Charlotte Simmons, which is rife with scenes of binge drinking and premarital sex. Is he shocked by new student mores or nostalgic for his own frat days?
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- This Week's Cover: First look at 'Outlander' season 3
- Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony, more to headline Jingle Ball
- EW Must List: 'Westworld,' 'Amanda Knox,' 'Deepwater Horizon' and more
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' releases new poster
- See Domnhall Gleeson, Margot Robbie in first photos from A.A. Milne biopic
- 'Westworld' star: 'Each script is a psychedelic birthday cake'
- Comixology unveils more creator trading cards for New York Comic Con