Will Smith plays the ”Date Doctor,” who offers tips to hapless bachelors. His latest is a tubby nerd (Kevin James) who’s fallen for a socialite. You’d think she’d be out of his league — but not with the right coaching! Hitch pretends to be a wry observational comedy, but it plods past the diversion zone.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Kevin James, Eva Mendes, Will Smith, Amber Valletta; Director: Andrew Tennant; Author: Kevin Bisch; Release Date Wide: 02/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 114; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Sony Pictures Entertainment
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Pratt on those Indiana Jones rumors: 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Watch Coldplay's hilarious 'Game of Thrones' musical
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (Spoiler) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!