Carter Lennox is a frustrated shlub employed by a shady conglomerate called Ethicorp. (Slogan: ”We get the bad out.”) One morning during a business trip, he wakes up splattered in blood. But whose? And what’s with the first issue’s ”censored” panel? Created by Jason Hall and John Watkiss, Trigger is an intricately layered post-9/11 dystopian thriller, heady with Big Ideas and what’s-real/what’s-not gamesmanship. And hey! Mysteriously censored panels. We’re in.
Trigger Carter Lennox is a frustrated shlub employed by a shady conglomerate called Ethicorp. (Slogan: ''We get the bad out.'') One morning during a business...TriggerFictionJason Hall Carter Lennox is a frustrated shlub employed by a shady conglomerate called Ethicorp. (Slogan: ''We get the bad out.'') One morning during a business...2005-02-21Vertigo
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jason Hall; Publisher: Vertigo
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!