Carter Lennox is a frustrated shlub employed by a shady conglomerate called Ethicorp. (Slogan: ”We get the bad out.”) One morning during a business trip, he wakes up splattered in blood. But whose? And what’s with the first issue’s ”censored” panel? Created by Jason Hall and John Watkiss, Trigger is an intricately layered post-9/11 dystopian thriller, heady with Big Ideas and what’s-real/what’s-not gamesmanship. And hey! Mysteriously censored panels. We’re in.
Trigger Carter Lennox is a frustrated shlub employed by a shady conglomerate called Ethicorp. (Slogan: ''We get the bad out.'') One morning during a business...TriggerFictionJason Hall Carter Lennox is a frustrated shlub employed by a shady conglomerate called Ethicorp. (Slogan: ''We get the bad out.'') One morning during a business...2005-02-21Vertigo
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jason Hall; Publisher: Vertigo
Posted February 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- 'Scandal' stars tour the White House ahead of Correspondents' Dinner
- Paul Rudd had a fanboy moment over 'Captain America: Civil War'
- James Gunn's parents visited the set of 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- 'Captain America: Civil War' video spotlights Steve-Bucky relationship
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch