The signing-off Evening News anchor has signed on to host his own pat-on-the-back farewell show to air March 9 on CBS. In it, he’ll even acknowledge the recent 60 Minutes hubbub! Courage.
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Who's the culprit behind the posters?
- 'HTGAWM' star Charlie Weber on why he asked permission to shave
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch sing 'Comfortably Numb' with David Gilmour
- 'Dance Moms' season 6 recap show: Let's talk about episode 4
- 'Chicago P.D.' actor Jon Seda is headed to 'Chicago Justice'
- Eminem, Fergie, KISS among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts
- 'Vanderpump Rules' season 5 trailer: Schwartz wedding full of tears, trauma