The signing-off Evening News anchor has signed on to host his own pat-on-the-back farewell show to air March 9 on CBS. In it, he’ll even acknowledge the recent 60 Minutes hubbub! Courage.
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations