Bruno Ganz may be the first actor who has truly nailed Adolf Hitler. In this re-creation of the Föhrer’s last 12 days, Ganz lets his voice rise into arias of rage. The film, though, stops short of revelation.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Bruno Ganz, Juliane Kohler; Director: Oliver Hirschbiegel; Author: Bernd Eicinger; Release Date Limited: 02/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 155; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Market Films
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé once turned down a Coldplay collaboration
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'
- Veronica Fish joins 'Archie' as regular series artist
- 'Monsters, Inc.,' 'Big Hero 6' screenwriter Daniel Gerson dies at 49
- Christina Aguilera joins Hayden Panettiere for 'Lady Marmalade'