Bruno Ganz may be the first actor who has truly nailed Adolf Hitler. In this re-creation of the Föhrer’s last 12 days, Ganz lets his voice rise into arias of rage. The film, though, stops short of revelation.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Bruno Ganz, Juliane Kohler; Director: Oliver Hirschbiegel; Author: Bernd Eicinger; Release Date Limited: 02/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 155; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Market Films
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kevin Kline to return to Broadway in Noël Coward's 'Present Laughter'
- 'Blindspot' star Sullivan Stapleton reacts to Weller's big news
- Tony Awards set the date for 2017 ceremony
- 'Stranger Things' star Gaten Matarazzo opens up about genetic disorder
- Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' conjures up 15-minute IMAX sneak peek
- Debra Messing wants a 'naughty' 'Will & Grace' revival
- Hermione's house from the Harry Potter movies is for sale