Bruno Ganz may be the first actor who has truly nailed Adolf Hitler. In this re-creation of the Föhrer’s last 12 days, Ganz lets his voice rise into arias of rage. The film, though, stops short of revelation.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Bruno Ganz, Juliane Kohler; Director: Oliver Hirschbiegel; Author: Bernd Eicinger; Release Date Limited: 02/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 155; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Market Films
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Adele's '25' surges past 3 million in sales in the U.S.