How do we know that the Travis family, led by Sigourney Weaver in sarcastic-show boat mode, is living in denial of the pain caused by the suicide of its superstar-jock son? Because the film keeps nudging us in the solar plexus to register every coy behavioral tic.
Starring: Sigourney Weaver; Starring: Jeff Daniels, Emile Hirsch, Kip Pardue; Director: Dan Harris; Author: Dan Harris; Release Date Limited: 02/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 112; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again