Tony Jaa’s jaw-dropping display of martial-arts prowess is an artifice-free antidote to computer-generated and wire-supported action tricks.
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Tony Jaa, Petchthai Wongkamiao; Director: Prachya Pinkaew; Author: Suphachai Sithiamphiam; Release Date Limited: 02/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Magnolia Pictures
Posted February 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gordon Ramsay launching live cooking competition show on Fox
- Zac Efron bringing Wall Street story 'Straight to Hell' to big screen
- Julia Roberts, Lin-Manuel Miranda lead Hillary Clinton benefit show
- 'Saturday Night Live': Relive 42 years of auditions
- John Green, Veronica Roth among YA authors sharing first vote stories
- Can 'Allied' survive the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie breakup?
- How Paul Thomas Anderson's 'The Master' inspired the 'Exorcist' TV show