At the American International Toy Fair in NYC, the King was unveiled as a hunka hunka burnin’ foam — a Cabbage Patch Kid, to be exact. And you thought you’d just let him be your teddy bear…
Posted March 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Community' mini-reunion alert: Yvette Nicole Brown to guest on 'Dr. Ken'
- 'This Is Us' stars share adorable double-family photo from set
- Inside the art of 'Star Wars' artist Ralph McQuarrie
- 'Office Christmas Party' cast details the film’s merry mayhem
- '12 Deadly Days': A tree witch is loose in exclusive first look
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?