Kevin Costner is a retired baseball star who coasts through his days in a haze of booze and faded celebrity. Joan Allen, with her gift for tensile hostility, is the housewife he wants to be more than friends with. Overly therapized, yet the actors inhabit their roles.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, Kevin Costner, Mike Binder, Erika Christensen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood; Director: Mike Binder; Author: Mike Binder; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hear the premiere of High on Fire's 'The Sunless Years'
- Buzz Bissinger talks Caitlyn Jenner story on 'Today'
- Noel Gallagher still thinks Zayn should have stayed with One Direction
- Chuck Palahniuk talks 'Fight Club 2,' shares excerpt of 'Expedition'
- Mariah Carey joined Match to release new music video
- Lost 'Empire Strikes Back' short to be remade as a feature film
- Laverne Cox comments on Caitlyn Jenner's cover shoot