Kevin Costner is a retired baseball star who coasts through his days in a haze of booze and faded celebrity. Joan Allen, with her gift for tensile hostility, is the housewife he wants to be more than friends with. Overly therapized, yet the actors inhabit their roles.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, Kevin Costner, Mike Binder, Erika Christensen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood; Director: Mike Binder; Author: Mike Binder; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award