Kevin Costner is a retired baseball star who coasts through his days in a haze of booze and faded celebrity. Joan Allen, with her gift for tensile hostility, is the housewife he wants to be more than friends with. Overly therapized, yet the actors inhabit their roles.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, Kevin Costner, Mike Binder, Erika Christensen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood; Director: Mike Binder; Author: Mike Binder; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' wins top prizes at the Annie Awards
- Here's what critics are saying about 'Deadpool'
- Box office: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' wins again as newcomers fumble
- John Legend, Sam Smith, and more celebs react to Beyonce's 'Formation'
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue