Kevin Costner is a retired baseball star who coasts through his days in a haze of booze and faded celebrity. Joan Allen, with her gift for tensile hostility, is the housewife he wants to be more than friends with. Overly therapized, yet the actors inhabit their roles.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, Kevin Costner, Mike Binder, Erika Christensen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood; Director: Mike Binder; Author: Mike Binder; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending
- 'Scream Queens': John Stamos on that 'pretty awkward' shower scene
- 'This Is Us': Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia on episode 2's twist
- Sia uses her song 'The Greatest' to endorse Hillary Clinton
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday