Kevin Costner is a retired baseball star who coasts through his days in a haze of booze and faded celebrity. Joan Allen, with her gift for tensile hostility, is the housewife he wants to be more than friends with. Overly therapized, yet the actors inhabit their roles.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, Kevin Costner, Mike Binder, Erika Christensen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood; Director: Mike Binder; Author: Mike Binder; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- Amy Schumer responds to open letter about Lafayette theater shooting
- Channing Tatum is (still) doing the 'Gambit' movie
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'Sherlock' producer on how Victorian special changes Holmes and Watson
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!