Kevin Costner is a retired baseball star who coasts through his days in a haze of booze and faded celebrity. Joan Allen, with her gift for tensile hostility, is the housewife he wants to be more than friends with. Overly therapized, yet the actors inhabit their roles.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, Kevin Costner, Mike Binder, Erika Christensen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood; Director: Mike Binder; Author: Mike Binder; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories