Best reason to read this Map: Joan Allen as a radiant hippie-goddess of tolerance, married to Sam Elliott as a depressed man prone to weeping in the desert.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, J.K. Simmons, Valentina DeAngelis, Sam Elliott, Jim True; Director: Campbell Scott; Author: Joan Ackermann; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted March 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages