Best reason to read this Map: Joan Allen as a radiant hippie-goddess of tolerance, married to Sam Elliott as a depressed man prone to weeping in the desert.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, J.K. Simmons, Valentina DeAngelis, Sam Elliott, Jim True; Director: Campbell Scott; Author: Joan Ackermann; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted March 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pedro Pascal is a boss to die for — literally—in 'Bloodsucking Bastards'
- Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead': We've got the first image
- Game of Thrones: HBO reveals awesome construction sets from McFarlane Toys
- Kim Kardashian: 'Call me a feminist'
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!