Best reason to read this Map: Joan Allen as a radiant hippie-goddess of tolerance, married to Sam Elliott as a depressed man prone to weeping in the desert.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, J.K. Simmons, Valentina DeAngelis, Sam Elliott, Jim True; Director: Campbell Scott; Author: Joan Ackermann; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted March 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- The handshake: Trump and Clinton's stiff greeting
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton post on social media before first debate
- Adele's '25' has gone diamond
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Will Daisy and Ghost Rider find common ground?
- 'Minecraft' novel in the works from 'World War Z' author
- 'Will & Grace' reunion mystery solved: Cast stars in video for Hillary
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together