Best reason to read this Map: Joan Allen as a radiant hippie-goddess of tolerance, married to Sam Elliott as a depressed man prone to weeping in the desert.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, J.K. Simmons, Valentina DeAngelis, Sam Elliott, Jim True; Director: Campbell Scott; Author: Joan Ackermann; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: ‘not perfect,' 'determined’
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A