Best reason to read this Map: Joan Allen as a radiant hippie-goddess of tolerance, married to Sam Elliott as a depressed man prone to weeping in the desert.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, J.K. Simmons, Valentina DeAngelis, Sam Elliott, Jim True; Director: Campbell Scott; Author: Joan Ackermann; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted March 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Split' trailer: James McAvoy is creepy as hell
- 'The Dark Tower': EW's complete coverage of the Stephen King epic
- Snooki debuts 'Yung Mommy' music video
- 'Homeland' elects 'House of Cards' actress as new president
- WATCH: John Krasinski comforts Margo Martindale in 'The Hollars' clip
- 'Elementary': 'True Blood' star to play Sherlock canon character
- New video examines 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels