Best reason to read this Map: Joan Allen as a radiant hippie-goddess of tolerance, married to Sam Elliott as a depressed man prone to weeping in the desert.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Allen, J.K. Simmons, Valentina DeAngelis, Sam Elliott, Jim True; Director: Campbell Scott; Author: Joan Ackermann; Release Date Limited: 03/11/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted March 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!