…or does former coffee shop waitress Naima, from America’s Next Top Model, bear a striking resemblance to Pratt Institute prodigy Nora, from Project Runway? The same faux hawks, the same sullen/pouty/coy expression, the same absurdly small ears. Their names are even similar. And both serve as the de facto hipster representative on their respective hipster- representative-targeted shows. Now, how perfect would it be if the doppelgänger fashion-world wannabes paired up and Naima hit the catwalk in Nora’s cutting-edge clothes?
Posted March 28 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot