”I’m stressed out,” confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can’t blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed. Currently serving a yearlong prison sentence on gun charges, he was clearly inspired to balance his usual crack-‘n’-gats talk with unvarnished self-reflection. From the low-key paranoia of ”Feel It in the Air” to the optimistic, Philly-soul-sounding ”Change,” Sigel’s latest finds him at his most vulnerable — and his best.
The B. Coming ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....The B. ComingHip-Hop/Rap ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....2005-04-11
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Beanie Sigel; Producer (group): Damon Dash Music Group
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!