”I’m stressed out,” confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can’t blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed. Currently serving a yearlong prison sentence on gun charges, he was clearly inspired to balance his usual crack-‘n’-gats talk with unvarnished self-reflection. From the low-key paranoia of ”Feel It in the Air” to the optimistic, Philly-soul-sounding ”Change,” Sigel’s latest finds him at his most vulnerable — and his best.
The B. Coming ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....The B. ComingHip-Hop/Rap ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....2005-04-11
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Beanie Sigel; Producer (group): Damon Dash Music Group
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ed Helms rescues Bear Grylls on 'Running Wild' (well, sort of)
- 'Daily Show' producers on Jon Stewart's last show: 'Donald Trump is not coming on'
- Drew Pearce offers update on future 'Ghostbusters' project
- A quick guide to the different versions of 'Holiday Road' in 'Vacation'
- Amazon signs 'Top Gear' trio for new show
- Amy Sedaris lends Jimmy Fallon a helping hand while his finger heals
- #NewHarryPotterBooks we'd actually want to read
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!