”I’m stressed out,” confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can’t blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed. Currently serving a yearlong prison sentence on gun charges, he was clearly inspired to balance his usual crack-‘n’-gats talk with unvarnished self-reflection. From the low-key paranoia of ”Feel It in the Air” to the optimistic, Philly-soul-sounding ”Change,” Sigel’s latest finds him at his most vulnerable — and his best.
The B. Coming ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....The B. ComingHip-Hop/Rap ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....2005-04-11
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Beanie Sigel; Producer (group): Damon Dash Music Group; Status: In Season
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!