”I’m stressed out,” confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can’t blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed. Currently serving a yearlong prison sentence on gun charges, he was clearly inspired to balance his usual crack-‘n’-gats talk with unvarnished self-reflection. From the low-key paranoia of ”Feel It in the Air” to the optimistic, Philly-soul-sounding ”Change,” Sigel’s latest finds him at his most vulnerable — and his best.
The B. Coming ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....The B. ComingHip-Hop/Rap ''I'm stressed out,'' confesses Sigel on The B. Coming, his third album. You can't blame the rugged MC for being a tad overwhelmed....2005-04-11
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Beanie Sigel; Producer (group): Damon Dash Music Group
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- Jeff Probst debates the use of challenge advantages on 'Survivor'
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2015 celebrities are ...
- Joanna Newsom reveals new record is 'different from anything I did in the past
- Kevin Gates charged with battery after kicking female fan
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!