All those rumors of a bump in Britney’s belly have turned out to be true. A couple weeks after railing at ”false tabloids” for their rumor-mongering about her personal life, Britney Spears confirmed Tuesday on her website that she and husband Kevin Federline are soon to be parents. ”The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together,” she wrote. ”There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.” No word on when the child is due. It’ll be the first child for Spears, 23, and the third for her husband of seven months. Federline, 27, has two children by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, the last one born two months before he married Spears last September.
(Britney Spears and Kevin Federline: Allstar/ Globe Photos)
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?