All those rumors of a bump in Britney’s belly have turned out to be true. A couple weeks after railing at ”false tabloids” for their rumor-mongering about her personal life, Britney Spears confirmed Tuesday on her website that she and husband Kevin Federline are soon to be parents. ”The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together,” she wrote. ”There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.” No word on when the child is due. It’ll be the first child for Spears, 23, and the third for her husband of seven months. Federline, 27, has two children by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, the last one born two months before he married Spears last September.
(Britney Spears and Kevin Federline: Allstar/ Globe Photos)
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga covers the Beatles and Neil Young at DNC event
- Seth Meyers jokingly accuses Hillary Clinton of plagiarizing him
- Official Prince tribute concert planned for October
- Donald Trump is 'supposed to be on a comedy show,' says 'SNL' star
- 'Broad City' stars address Stephen Colbert as colonial women
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'