All those rumors of a bump in Britney’s belly have turned out to be true. A couple weeks after railing at ”false tabloids” for their rumor-mongering about her personal life, Britney Spears confirmed Tuesday on her website that she and husband Kevin Federline are soon to be parents. ”The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together,” she wrote. ”There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.” No word on when the child is due. It’ll be the first child for Spears, 23, and the third for her husband of seven months. Federline, 27, has two children by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, the last one born two months before he married Spears last September.
(Britney Spears and Kevin Federline: Allstar/ Globe Photos)
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year