All those rumors of a bump in Britney’s belly have turned out to be true. A couple weeks after railing at ”false tabloids” for their rumor-mongering about her personal life, Britney Spears confirmed Tuesday on her website that she and husband Kevin Federline are soon to be parents. ”The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together,” she wrote. ”There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.” No word on when the child is due. It’ll be the first child for Spears, 23, and the third for her husband of seven months. Federline, 27, has two children by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, the last one born two months before he married Spears last September.
(Britney Spears and Kevin Federline: Allstar/ Globe Photos)
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Willy Wonka' costars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Should Ryan Lochte be allowed to compete in 'Dancing With the Stars'?
- 'Arrow' unveils new villain Prometheus in season 5 photos
- 'Doctor Who' star Karen Gillan cast in 'Jumanji'
- 'The Flash' debuts first look at Flashpoint
- Tim McGraw crashes wedding and sings 'My Little Girl'
- Police investigating incident at Chris Brown's home