All those rumors of a bump in Britney’s belly have turned out to be true. A couple weeks after railing at ”false tabloids” for their rumor-mongering about her personal life, Britney Spears confirmed Tuesday on her website that she and husband Kevin Federline are soon to be parents. ”The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together,” she wrote. ”There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.” No word on when the child is due. It’ll be the first child for Spears, 23, and the third for her husband of seven months. Federline, 27, has two children by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, the last one born two months before he married Spears last September.
(Britney Spears and Kevin Federline: Allstar/ Globe Photos)
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!