So it’s come to this. Following in the well-worn footsteps of aging rockers, kooky actresses, and shamed lip-synchers (and shamed lip-synchers’ sisters), Britney Spears and hubby Kevin Federline will star in their own reality show. The UPN program will chronicle the couple’s courtship (what? don’t laugh!) and culminate with footage from their big wedding (I said don’t laugh!). ”I am now going to be expressing my personal life through art,” Spears said in a press release. Don’t worry — we have no idea what that means either. But we do know that this is not exactly groundbreaking. It’s never a good sign when you’re swiping hype from the likes of Carmen Electra, Corey Feldman, and some poetry-spewing firefighter with an affinity for Shamu. Now chronicling a celebrity divorce?that would truly be TiVo material. Season 2, perhaps?
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- Westworld showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday