Director Nimród Antal, shooting in the Budapest subway (the world’s second-oldest), can’t get enough of the steel gray fluorescent maze, but the audience gets more than enough.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Foreign Language; Starring: Sandor Csanyi, Zoltan Mucsi, Sandor Badar, Csaba Pindroch; Director: Nimrod Antal; Author: Jim Adler, Nimrod Antal; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: THINKFilm
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- Kelly Clarkson and more top moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunites with her kids
- Ed Sheeran: British red coat at Taylor Swift’s July 4 party
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!