”I never write verses with curses” — or choruses, either — raps Will Smith on Lost and Found, pointing up one reason why some hardcore hip-hoppers hate on him. But realizing that living large is the best revenge, Big Willie doesn’t waste too much time apologizing for his lack of crudeness. Whether recasting the Spider-Man theme as a rap tune (”Here He Comes”), poking fun at his own squeaky-clean image (”Mr. Niceguy”), or relating the tragic tale of a Fresh Prince-obsessed stalker (”Loretta”), Smith delivers a CD packed with the sort of undeniable pleasures only the most churlish thug could deny. Go ahead — get your jig on.
Lost and Found (Music - Will Smith)''I never write verses with curses'' — or choruses, either — raps Will Smith on Lost and Found, pointing up one reason why...Lost and Found (Music - Will Smith)Hip-Hop/Rap''I never write verses with curses'' — or choruses, either — raps Will Smith on Lost and Found, pointing up one reason why...2005-04-11
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Will Smith; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- The Bachelorette: And the 'winner' is ...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Originals' add a bunch of new faces
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!