Yes, that was Say Anything…’s Ione Skye grinding against Jason Bateman and pleading with him to show her some ”secular love” on the April 3 episode of Fox’s Arrested Development. And that’s her keeping it real as the sensible one in Drew Barrymore’s Fever Pitch posse. ”This is my year of jumping back into studio stuff,” says Skye, 33. ”When I wanted to come back to [acting], I wasn’t in the position I was in in 1987, so I kind of did a lot of crap.” Might her return to quality work include a follow-up engagement on Development? ”David Cross said, ‘You might come back. It’s a 50-50 chance,”’ says Skye. ”I was like, ‘Omigod, don’t say that.’ Now I’m going to hope and cross my fingers. I would love it.”
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Spike Lee: Donald Trump's wish to close mosques 'like Hitler'
- Jerry Seinfeld announces Beacon Theater residency for 2016
- 'Inside Out,' 'The Good Dinosaur' lead Annie Awards nominations
- Rambo TV series in the works at Fox
- Best of 2015 (Behind the Scenes): Patrick Dempsey says goodbye to McDreamy
- Aziz Ansari on the diversity in 'Master of None': 'That's kind of my reality'
- Carrie Underwood trots barefoot through the woods in new video for 'Heartbeat'