Yes, that was Say Anything…’s Ione Skye grinding against Jason Bateman and pleading with him to show her some ”secular love” on the April 3 episode of Fox’s Arrested Development. And that’s her keeping it real as the sensible one in Drew Barrymore’s Fever Pitch posse. ”This is my year of jumping back into studio stuff,” says Skye, 33. ”When I wanted to come back to [acting], I wasn’t in the position I was in in 1987, so I kind of did a lot of crap.” Might her return to quality work include a follow-up engagement on Development? ”David Cross said, ‘You might come back. It’s a 50-50 chance,”’ says Skye. ”I was like, ‘Omigod, don’t say that.’ Now I’m going to hope and cross my fingers. I would love it.”
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oasis' Liam Gallagher on band doc: 'We were the band of a generation'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Keegan Allen says goodbye as filming wraps
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' Chelsey Crisp talks Honey's Halloween Transformation
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?