Yes, that was Say Anything…’s Ione Skye grinding against Jason Bateman and pleading with him to show her some ”secular love” on the April 3 episode of Fox’s Arrested Development. And that’s her keeping it real as the sensible one in Drew Barrymore’s Fever Pitch posse. ”This is my year of jumping back into studio stuff,” says Skye, 33. ”When I wanted to come back to [acting], I wasn’t in the position I was in in 1987, so I kind of did a lot of crap.” Might her return to quality work include a follow-up engagement on Development? ”David Cross said, ‘You might come back. It’s a 50-50 chance,”’ says Skye. ”I was like, ‘Omigod, don’t say that.’ Now I’m going to hope and cross my fingers. I would love it.”
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of SHIELD' return tells the birth of a superhero
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot