Yes, that was Say Anything…’s Ione Skye grinding against Jason Bateman and pleading with him to show her some ”secular love” on the April 3 episode of Fox’s Arrested Development. And that’s her keeping it real as the sensible one in Drew Barrymore’s Fever Pitch posse. ”This is my year of jumping back into studio stuff,” says Skye, 33. ”When I wanted to come back to [acting], I wasn’t in the position I was in in 1987, so I kind of did a lot of crap.” Might her return to quality work include a follow-up engagement on Development? ”David Cross said, ‘You might come back. It’s a 50-50 chance,”’ says Skye. ”I was like, ‘Omigod, don’t say that.’ Now I’m going to hope and cross my fingers. I would love it.”
Posted April 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- Kelly Clarkson and more top moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunites with her kids
- Ed Sheeran: British red coat at Taylor Swift’s July 4 party
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!