Anthony LaPaglia stars in a standout drama about grief in the suburbs — a feature that looks and feels as inevitably true and moving as a good documentary.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Anthony LaPaglia, Aaron Stanford, Brendan Sexton III, Allison Janney, Ron Livingston, Mark Webber; Director: Josh Sternfeld; Author: Josh Sternfeld; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Classics
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected'
- Ready Player One author reacts to Spielberg movie news: 'It feels like a dream'
- Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil take us to the roller disco with their 'Moonshot' video -- exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Which character has the worst luck?
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Q&A: J.K. Rowling bibliographer Philip W. Errington tells us even more Harry Potter secrets
- The Winklevii will have a cameo on 'Silicon Valley'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!