Anthony LaPaglia stars in a standout drama about grief in the suburbs — a feature that looks and feels as inevitably true and moving as a good documentary.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Anthony LaPaglia, Aaron Stanford, Brendan Sexton III, Allison Janney, Ron Livingston, Mark Webber; Director: Josh Sternfeld; Author: Josh Sternfeld; Release Date Limited: 04/08/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Classics
Posted April 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' reunion set for ATX Fest in 2016
- Kurt Russell rides again in the cannibal-western 'Bone Tomahawk'
- Snapchat original programming channel 'winding down'
- Beach House stream three songs from surprise album
- Tim McGraw drops video for 'Damn Country Music'
- 'Grandfathered' star Josh Peck talks possible 'Drake & Josh' reunion
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6