Anthony LaPaglia stars in a standout drama about grief in the suburbs — a feature that looks and feels as inevitably true and moving as a good documentary.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Anthony LaPaglia, Aaron Stanford, Brendan Sexton III, Allison Janney, Ron Livingston, Mark Webber; Director: Josh Sternfeld; Author: Josh Sternfeld; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Classics
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!