An amiably raucous, scorched-earth mockumentary about the collusion between art, commerce, and media, set in the Roe-A-Fella hip-hop kingdom under the proprietorship of CEO Damon Dash (who also directed) and rapper Jay-Z.
Genre: Comedy, Musical; Starring: Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Devon Aoki, Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Rashida Jones, Michael Rapaport; Guest Performer: Dr. Dre, Ed Lover, Flavor Flav; Director: Damon Dash; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TLA Entertainment
Posted May 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky dropped his new album at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!