An amiably raucous, scorched-earth mockumentary about the collusion between art, commerce, and media, set in the Roe-A-Fella hip-hop kingdom under the proprietorship of CEO Damon Dash (who also directed) and rapper Jay-Z.
Genre: Comedy, Musical; Starring: Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Devon Aoki, Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Rashida Jones, Michael Rapaport; Guest Performer: Dr. Dre, Ed Lover, Flavor Flav; Director: Damon Dash; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TLA Entertainment
Posted May 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!