An amiably raucous, scorched-earth mockumentary about the collusion between art, commerce, and media, set in the Roe-A-Fella hip-hop kingdom under the proprietorship of CEO Damon Dash (who also directed) and rapper Jay-Z.
Genre: Comedy, Musical; Starring: Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Devon Aoki, Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Rashida Jones, Michael Rapaport; Guest Performer: Dr. Dre, Ed Lover, Flavor Flav; Director: Damon Dash; Release Date Limited: 04/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TLA Entertainment
Posted May 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'