An amiably raucous, scorched-earth mockumentary about the collusion between art, commerce, and media, set in the Roe-A-Fella hip-hop kingdom under the proprietorship of CEO Damon Dash (who also directed) and rapper Jay-Z.
Genre: Comedy, Musical; Starring: Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Devon Aoki, Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Rashida Jones, Michael Rapaport; Guest Performer: Dr. Dre, Ed Lover, Flavor Flav; Director: Damon Dash; Release Date Limited: 04/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TLA Entertainment
Posted May 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time