An amiably raucous, scorched-earth mockumentary about the collusion between art, commerce, and media, set in the Roe-A-Fella hip-hop kingdom under the proprietorship of CEO Damon Dash (who also directed) and rapper Jay-Z.
Genre: Comedy, Musical; Starring: Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Devon Aoki, Mariah Carey, Jay Z, Rashida Jones, Michael Rapaport; Guest Performer: Dr. Dre, Ed Lover, Flavor Flav; Director: Damon Dash; Release Date Limited: 04/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: TLA Entertainment
Posted May 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'New Girl' showrunner previews presidential election episode
- 'Loving' trailer urges audiences to vote in the presidential election
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Bang'
- Yellowcard frontman looks back on band's most memorable moments
- Katy Perry tries to vote naked in Funny or Die sketch
- James Corden tries coaching Arsenal Football Club
- Melissa Joan Hart talks 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' 20 years later