Set your clocks. After months of rumors, Coldplay finally confirmed details of what may be the most anticipated rock tour of the summer on Tuesday. The Twisted Logic Tour, in support of the British quartet’s forthcoming CD X&Y (out June 7), will play 36 arena and amphitheater dates in North America throughout August and September, starting Aug. 2 in Toronto and ending Sept. 30 in Bristow, Va. Tickets go on sale for most dates on June 4, though fans who’ve registered at coldplay.com can buy presale tickets on May 24. Fans who want a sneak peek of the live show can see Coldplay perform this weekend on the May 21 season finale of NBC’s Saturday Night Live or on MTV’s Coldplay: Live Leak, to be broadcast live from MTV’s Times Square studio on June 5. That performance will be available for streaming on June 8 at MTV.com.
Posted May 17 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans