There’s not much shouting, and there’s nothing particularly loud about these endearing Swedes, The Shout Out Louds. Whether buoyantly baring bipolarity on ”100 Degrees” (”I’m so happy, oh so happy/Then again, I’m always sad”) or pining for lost love on ”Please Please Please,” singer Adam Olenius brings a scratchy fragility to these 11 urgently peppy toe-tappers. While the merry melodies are as warm as the guitars are fuzzy, Howl Howl Gaff Gaff seems more an elegy than a joyous salvo — but at least you can dance to it.
Howl Howl Gaff Gaff There's not much shouting, and there's nothing particularly loud about these endearing Swedes, The Shout Out Louds. Whether buoyantly baring bipolarity...Howl Howl Gaff GaffRock There's not much shouting, and there's nothing particularly loud about these endearing Swedes, The Shout Out Louds. Whether buoyantly baring bipolarity...2005-05-23
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted May 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- Kelly Clarkson and more top moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!