From her ornately beaded coats to her leather cross-strap travel gear, Natalie Portman’s maternity wear as Padmé Amidala in Revenge of the Sith looks hot, but it’s not exactly practical. (Doesn’t look like there is room for a support panel in that silky, chain-accented number she wears to bed.) But costume designer Trisha Biggar still gets kudos for cooking up the birthing duds of Anakin’s lady love: Any space-age fabric that allows for Portman’s twins-bearing tummy to double in size — however instantaneously — is cool by all moms, whatever the galaxy.
Posted May 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot