In a recent survey, Brits deemed the waning pop star’s 1999 hit ”Angels” the No. 1 choice of songs to be played at their funeral. What, no ”Another One Bites the Dust”?
Posted May 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars on Callie vs. Arizona custody battle
- Pharrell is getting his own action figure
- 'Star Wars' droids R2-D2 and C-3PO gave EW staffers a hilarious surprise
- Jon M. Chu in talks to direct adaptation of 'Crazy Rich Asians'
- 'SNL' taps Drake, Fred Armisen as season's final hosts
- Aly & AJ confirm they are making new music
- 'Scandal': Who will win the election? Our results are in...