Long before he played shirtless tetherball with Robert Duvall in Kicking & Screaming, Will Ferrell was teaching us the comic value of the conspicuously un-crunched man-middle: We first caught a glimpse of his fab ab flab on Saturday Night Live, courtesy of such indelible roles as Man With Thong and Man With Cowbell. Then in Old School’s streaking scene, he wore the wiggling wages of frat life like a badge of honor. More recently, Anchorman established Ferrell unequivocally as America’s top purveyor of uncalled-for male toplessness. We don’t know how he’s kept his figure so remarkably consistent, but we’re guessing Easy Cheese.
Posted May 30 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!