Long before he played shirtless tetherball with Robert Duvall in Kicking & Screaming, Will Ferrell was teaching us the comic value of the conspicuously un-crunched man-middle: We first caught a glimpse of his fab ab flab on Saturday Night Live, courtesy of such indelible roles as Man With Thong and Man With Cowbell. Then in Old School’s streaking scene, he wore the wiggling wages of frat life like a badge of honor. More recently, Anchorman established Ferrell unequivocally as America’s top purveyor of uncalled-for male toplessness. We don’t know how he’s kept his figure so remarkably consistent, but we’re guessing Easy Cheese.
Posted May 30 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- One Direction teases 'different' post-Zayn album
- Jeff Goldblum's back on the set of 'Independence Day 2'
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!