Long before he played shirtless tetherball with Robert Duvall in Kicking & Screaming, Will Ferrell was teaching us the comic value of the conspicuously un-crunched man-middle: We first caught a glimpse of his fab ab flab on Saturday Night Live, courtesy of such indelible roles as Man With Thong and Man With Cowbell. Then in Old School’s streaking scene, he wore the wiggling wages of frat life like a badge of honor. More recently, Anchorman established Ferrell unequivocally as America’s top purveyor of uncalled-for male toplessness. We don’t know how he’s kept his figure so remarkably consistent, but we’re guessing Easy Cheese.
Posted May 30 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the ways this has been the summer of Dave Grohl
- Justin Bieber wants Tyler Perry to play him in a TV show about his life
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!