A gripping, highly original, damn sprawling study of fractured people and the relationships they botch, from madly talented auteur Arnaud Desplechin.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Emmanuelle Devos, Mathieu Amalric, Catherine Deneuve, Maurice Garrel; Director: Arnaud Desplechin; Author: Roger Bohbot, Arnaud Desplechin; Release Date Limited: 05/13/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 149; Distributor: Wellspring
Posted May 30 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- What if Zack Snyder directed classic literature adaptations?
- Jim Gaffigan, Olivia Thirlby join political thriller 'Chappaquiddick'
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- Teyana Taylor, star of Kanye West's 'Fade' video, cast in VH1's 'The Breaks'
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall