In Undead, this tongue-through-cheek George A. Romero knockoff from Australia, there is one funky visual gag: A walking corpse gets severed and the legs keep walking, with about a third of a bloody spine sticking up. The rest of Undead, which combines a meteor shower with a living-dead attack in ways that I never quite understood, is on the level of a no-budget student film in which the shots barely match up into sequences. It’s about as much fun as watching blood dry.
(Undead: Grant Marshall)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Felicity Mason, Lisa Cunningham, Mungo McKay; Director: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig; Author: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig; Release Date Limited: 07/01/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted June 29 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report
- Terra Jolé from 'Little Women' joins 'Dancing With the Stars,' source says
- Ellie Goulding's ‘Still Falling for You’ video teases 'Bridget Jones’s Baby'
- Sarah Paulson in talks to join 'Ocean's Eight' ensemble
- Lemmy tribute statue unveiled at the Rainbow Room
- Oprah Winfrey: 'I could explain' election if I still had talk show
- Taylor Swift is skipping the VMAs, source says