In Undead, this tongue-through-cheek George A. Romero knockoff from Australia, there is one funky visual gag: A walking corpse gets severed and the legs keep walking, with about a third of a bloody spine sticking up. The rest of Undead, which combines a meteor shower with a living-dead attack in ways that I never quite understood, is on the level of a no-budget student film in which the shots barely match up into sequences. It’s about as much fun as watching blood dry.
(Undead: Grant Marshall)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Felicity Mason, Lisa Cunningham, Mungo McKay; Director: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig; Author: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig; Release Date Limited: 07/01/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted June 29 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'
- 'Man With a Plan': Matt LeBlanc on his 'bananas' new show
- 'SNL' sketch turns an innocent Halloween into a wild and crazy night
- 'SNL': Tom Hanks plays 'Black Jeopardy' as a Donald Trump supporter
- Leslie Jones talks website hack on 'SNL' Weekend Update
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'