In Undead, this tongue-through-cheek George A. Romero knockoff from Australia, there is one funky visual gag: A walking corpse gets severed and the legs keep walking, with about a third of a bloody spine sticking up. The rest of Undead, which combines a meteor shower with a living-dead attack in ways that I never quite understood, is on the level of a no-budget student film in which the shots barely match up into sequences. It’s about as much fun as watching blood dry.
(Undead: Grant Marshall)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Felicity Mason, Lisa Cunningham, Mungo McKay; Director: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig; Author: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted June 29 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!