Led by the single, ”Dirty Little Secret,” the second album, Move Along, from these peppy, postpubescent Oklahoma punks boasts the same infectious buoyancy that made 2002’s ”Swing, Swing” a hit. But it’s the title track that launches the band beyond frivolous puppy-love-powered pop. The grinding guitars, pulsing drums, and arena-ready rawk refrain turn ”Move Along” into an anthemic gem that, while seemingly still about girls, is truly something special.
Move AlongLed by the single, ''Dirty Little Secret,'' the second album, Move Along, from these peppy, postpubescent Oklahoma punks boasts the same...Move AlongIndie RockLed by the single, ''Dirty Little Secret,'' the second album, Move Along, from these peppy, postpubescent Oklahoma punks boasts the same...2005-07-11
Genre: Indie Rock; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!